OpenComm is the first AfterShokz Bluetooth headset designed specifically for communication. Engineered with patented 7th generation bone conduction technology and featuring our signature open-ear design, OpenComm enables clear communication through the DSP noise-canceling boom microphone and helps you stay connected to your surroundings while you’re on the road, on a jobsite, or at your desk.
- OPEN-EAR COMFORT - With nothing inside or over your ears,the open-ear design offers unrivaled all-day comfort.
- POWERED BY BONE CONDUCTION TECHNOLOGY - Patented 7th generation bone conduction technology delivers audio through the cheekbone, keeping you connected and aware of your surroundings.
- NOISE-CANCELING BOOM MICROPHONE - Adjustable DSP noise-canceling boom microphone eliminates background noise for clear communication in loud environments when positioned near the mouth.
- AWARENESS & CONNECTEDNESS - Engineered with patented bone conduction technology.and featuring our signature open-fit design, this headset delivers high-quality audio and helps you stay connected while you’re on the road, on a jobsite, or at your desk.
- 16 HOURS OF TALK TIME / 8 HOURS OF LISTENING TIME - Powered with up to 16 hours of talk time or up to 8 hours of listening time on an one-hour single charge for all-day communication from desk to worksite.
- MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON FOR EASY CONTROLS - Easily accessible controls to play, pause, skip, activate voice assistant and answer calls even when wearing gloves.
- QUICK CHARGE - Get up to 2 hours of talk time with a 5-minute charge. A 20-minute quick charge powers your OpenComm up to 80%.
Microphone Type: Noise-cancelling Boom Microphone
Audio: PremiumPitchTM 2.0 Stereo Sound
Chip: QCC3024 Chip
Frame: Full titanium
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 5.0
Wireless Range: 33ft (10m)
Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery
Battery Capacity: 170mAh
Play Time: Up to 8hrs
Standby Time: Up to 14 days
Quick Charge: Yes
Charge Time: 1 hrs
IP Rating: IP55 Water-Resistant
Warranty: 1 year