The stylish BE Lite3 adopts Bluetooth 4.1 and supports AAC codec. Why not give yourself a chance to change your wired earphones to wireless ones and enjoy the freedom.BE Lite3 features 10-hour continuous music playback, IPX5 rating, durable cables with Kevlar bulletproof fiber added, built-in microphone enabling phone calls and voice assistant, and magnetic backside securing earphones around the neck.
- Product Features
- Up to 10-hour continuous music playback
- DuPont Kevlar bulletproof fiber added to strengthen the cable
- SpinFit TwinBlade® double-layered ear tips provide sealed fit for ear canals
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and Mac and supports AAC codec
- Water- and sweat-resistant IPX5 rating
- Built-in microphone enabling users to answer calls and activate Alexa, Cortana, and Google Assistant.
- Magnetic back side securing the earphones around the neck.
- Cable Length: 58 ± 2cm
- Driver type: Dynamic
- Driver diameter: Φ6mm
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Sensitivity of mic: -42dB ± 3dB
- Frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity of earphones: 100dB ± 3dB at 1K Hz
- Bluetooth version: V4.1
- Bluetooth profile: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, A2DP 1.2, AVRCP 1.4, AAC, SBC
- Battery: 3.7V/75mAh lithium-ion battery *2
- Battery life: 10Hours (depends on usage scenario)
*NOT support Android above 8.0 system